Founder, boss, and chief designer
The founder and creator of all monosuit collections. Maria is responsible for business development, quality control, and team management.
About MONOSUIT, where charisma and comfort are finally met
MONOSUIT is an independent New-York based unisex brand founded in 2013 by a female entrepreneur — a Central Saint Martins graduate Maria Agapkina whose inspiration comes from space science and idea of interplanetary travel.
Our centrepiece is a “smart” technological jumpsuit aka “monosuit” with an innovative solution — the patented secret zippers in the lower back which solves tons of awkward practical issues around wearing a one-piece in everyday life. Monosuits bring the core idea of the functional futuristic products easily adjustable to any environmental conditions, personal mood and styling ideas. We are expanding a customers' perception of a jumpsuit as a key element of the wardrobe and a piece of endless styling solutions.
Starting from 2019 we pioneer in the field of the seamless clothing made on the principle of circular knitting design with ECONYL® regenerated yarn, zero-waste policy and antibacterial impregnation, and our team keeps focusing on the step-by-step full transition to this algorithm of fashion production in order to eliminate harmful impact on our planet.
Our pieces were chosen by Kim and Khloe Kardashian, Kylie Jenner, Maye Musk, Grimes, Uma Thurman, Tina Kunakey, Cindy Bruna, and featured in top-tier media as Forbes USA, Vogue Paris, Vanity Fair Italia, and many others.
NOTE We stand for uncompromising inclusion worldwide, and we offer an endlessly flexible chart of grading: sizes, heights, measurements, proportions and colours for each item. We take into consideration all the peculiarities about our customers and can easily personalise any order based on the demand in your country.
Our team shows new collections twice a year during NYFW and offers diversified lines of casual items designed around a monosuit — dresses, tops, bottoms and accessories.
MONOSUIT operates worldwide.
As the name suggests ('mono' stands for 'one-piece' suit), at MONOSUIT we open people's minds to the idea of an easy-to-wear one clever piece of garment, which can be worn with the zipper upfront, backwards and even upside down. You don't have to have overstuffed bags and overload your wardrobe anymore.
Changing the idea of what modern clothes is, we seek and underline your individuality
We put you under a spotlight
You'll have to get used to increased attention from others. Monosuits really do attract it
Most monosuits fit you regardless of what season is behind the window. With this in mind, we make adjustable collars, hoods and detachable sleeves.
Comfort & pleasure
Every single monosuit is always a finished look. No need to waste your time matching tons of tops and bottoms in front of a mirror.
High-quality European fabrics (denim, velvet and eco-chammy, and even neoprene) and personal production control.
Patented design with unique zipping to use in most piquant situations where all other jumpsuits will surely fail you.
Some of our models let you change your look in up to five variations during a day with just one monosuit.
PRODUCT: key answers to what is it, why, for whom and how
We have a few new and interesting features.
● For those bold of you, we have designed secret rear zippers, that make using restrooms and be adventurous in love so much easier. We are very sure that you will not be wearing other jumpsuits once you try our monosuits.
● A single monosuit can be transformed into several jumpsuits and dresses, and some of them you can even wear upside down! This allows you to choose a unique style, while saving space in your closet and suitcase.
● We are offering you a unique combination of eccentric style with comfort and convenience. We can guarantee you lots of compliments and attention.
● You will no longer have to try and match tops and bottoms of your outfit, as it usually happens with a number of jackets and sweaters, shirts and blouses, pants and skirts. Just dive into your monosuit and go ahead enjoying your day!
All popular models are available in our showrooms in New York USA, China, and Quatar. You are welcome to have a look, try on and buy monosuits right there.
Some models are quite popular and sometimes your size might not be available.In this case we'll take your order and let you know when your Monosuit is ready.
If you placed an order online, we're ready to send a courier to you with your models of choice. You can try on several models and buy whatever you like. In this case you pay upon delivery.
Monosuits go well together with any type of footwear. You can wear them with high heels, tennis shoes, sneakers or platform shoes.
Based on your style preference you can wear your monosuit with your favorite dress shirt (I can't miss a chance to show it off with my cufflinks), polos or turtlenecks, as well as skinny jeans, jeggings or leggings.
We are very selective about our materials; we only use high quality European knitted fabrics to guarantee the quality and durability of the final product.
Various moinosuits can be made with various fabrics, including stretch cotton jersey, viscose, faux eco-suede and velvet with stretching components to create a perfect slim fit. Sometimes we also use high-tech neoprene materials.
Yes, sure, we deliver all around the world.
Please choose monosuits and make an order through our online store. Depending on a delivery address, a courier company fee will be added to the price of chosen models.
Delivery price is defined by a courier service depending on delivery address.
To get a monosuit of the right size, we recommend you to send us your body measurements: height, chest, waist and hips in centimeters
Our base models are of standard S, M and L sizes. All of the monosuits are stretchable and are slightly oversized to allow for freedom of movement and comfort.
If you would like to make sure you order a correct size, please measure your chest, waist and hips and refer to the size chart of the desired monosuit model. You can also send your measurements to us,so we can recommend you a specific model and size.
Creative people, bold people, outgoing people who like to emphasize their personal identity and charisma.
We have a lot of famous American and European actors and musicians as our clients. Our monosuits fit perfectly any body type and age :-)
Where to wear:
● Wear it with shirts and high heels in the office.
● Wear it with sneakers and turtle necks when taking a walk with kids in the park, going to yoga class or rollerblading.
● Wear it with stilettos and long necklaces for a party.
We create unique designs for every new type of monosuitfrom scratch. We sketch our innovative models and then we make six or seven test sawingpatterns for each one to check the new items for durability, usability, comfort and beauty. Before we start the production every little detail is tested, as we strive to make all our customers happy.
● We select high quality European knitted fabrics for all our design pieces to make you feel comfortable wearing your favorite monosuit again and again.
● We order all our zippers to be specially manufactured for our monosuits, taking into consideration the colors, sizes and types to guarantee the cosmic quality of the product.
● We are make limited capsule collections of monosuits, usually no more than 3-5 items for each color and design pattern at any given time. That's why you are very unlikely to see anybody else wearing the same monosuit at a party or just on the street. We make exclusive designer articles of clothing for creative people, bold people, outgoing people who like to emphasize their personal identity. We create these for you.
If the monosuit you ordered doesn't fit, you have 14 days to return it (provided that it wasn't worn and the original package and tags are in place). As soon as we receive it, we will immediately send you back either your money or another style/size of your choice.